We know you thought CONFidence can’t get any better, yet, here we are, stepping up our conference game.
From the upcoming edition by attending CONFidence you’ll be able to get 14 (yes, fourteen damn points) for the following certificates:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Cybersecurity Nexus – CSX Certificates and CSX-P Certification
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA)
- Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
- Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
Lit, ain’t it?