Call for Papers - become a speaker
Share your most recent success, research, publication, discovery, investigation or solution on stage at CONFidence 2019.
Our attendees made it clear saying they would like to see topics related to: web, malware, iot, pentests, cloud security, mobile, reverse engineering, forensic, etc.
However, we’re not going to restrain you, so if you have something interesting to say on other topics, just hit us up with your application! What we need is your skills, experience, and knowledge. Share it during a presentation (45’).
Why you should perform at the biggest Polish meeting of hackers?
A great networking opportunity
- Meet other people who specialize in various IT sec fields
- Socialize with experts during the After Party and speaker’s dinner
- Start new projects with accomplished & experienced people
International stage experience
- Confidence is the most popular Polish conference of its kind
- We gather attendees from Poland & neighbouring countries
- Our principles are knowledge sharing and meeting incredibly talented people
- We offer a chance to listen & meet the best IT sec specialists
We want your presentation to be among theirs
What's in it for you?
We know preparing for a conference takes a lot of time and effort. To appreciate your effort we offer:
- free conference entry + discounts for friends/coworkers
- cover of travel expenses
- accommodation during the conference
- speaker dinners and other events
- Kraków seightseeing
How to become a speaker?
Apply by sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, surname and e-mail of the speaker
- Short biography*
- The speaker's photo*
- The topic of the presentation*
- Short description of the topic (max. 500 words)*
- Non-standard technical requirements (do you need any additional equipment for the lecture?)
- Minimal level of knowledge required from the audience
- Category of talk (such as: malware, phishing, etc.)
Important - If you wish to present in Polish during the conference, please specify it in your application and send all the materials in Polish language.
Your entry will be evaluated by the team of our experts - Program Committee. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFP deadline (15th February).
* The short biography, the topic of the presentation, its description and photo will be published on CONFidence website and promotional materials