Call for Papers is officially over but if you feel like you have this amazing topic you would like to present please send us your proposal at cfp[at]confidence-conference.org. There is a chance we might have an open slot.
Share your most recent success, research, publication, discovery, investigation or solution on stage at CONFidence 2019.
Our attendees made it clear saying they would like to see topics related to: web, malware, iot, pentests, cloud security, mobile, reverse engineering, forensic, etc.
However, we’re not going to restrain you, so if you have something interesting to say on other topics, just hit us up with your application! What we need is your skills, experience, and knowledge. Share it during a presentation (45’).
Why you should perform at the biggest Polish meeting of hackers?
A great networking opportunity
- Meet other people who specialize in various IT sec fields
- Socialize with experts during the After Party and speaker’s dinner
- Start new projects with accomplished & experienced people
International stage experience
- Confidence is the most popular Polish conference of its kind
- We gather attendees from Poland & neighbouring countries
- Our principles are knowledge sharing and meeting incredibly talented people
- We offer a chance to listen & meet the best IT sec specialists
We want your presentation to be among theirs
What's in it for you?
We know preparing for a conference takes a lot of time and effort. To appreciate your effort we offer:
- free conference entry + discounts for friends/coworkers
- cover of travel expenses
- accommodation during the conference
- speaker dinners and other events
- Kraków seightseeing
How to become a speaker?
Apply by sending us an e-mail: email@example.com
- Name, surname and e-mail of the speaker
- Short biography*
- The speaker's photo*
- The topic of the presentation*
- Short description of the topic (max. 500 words)*
- Non-standard technical requirements (do you need any additional equipment for the lecture?)
- Minimal level of knowledge required from the audience
- Category of talk (such as: malware, phishing, etc.)
Important - If you wish to present in Polish during the conference, please specify it in your application and send all the materials in Polish language.
Your entry will be evaluated by the team of our experts - Program Committee. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFP deadline (15th February).
* The short biography, the topic of the presentation, its description and photo will be published on CONFidence website and promotional materials
After last year’s successful introduction of workshops we’re happy to announce they will become a permanent part of CONFidence experience. This year we’re opening a Call for Workshops for everyone interested in sharing their experience with attendees.
Few facts you should know about the workshops:
- They are free for our attendees
- The sign ups are on first-come first-served basis
- Each workshop slot is 2,5h long
- Workshop groups should be no bigger than 15 people
What’s in it for you?:
- free CONFidence entry + 2 free tickets for friends/coworkers
- cover of your travel expenses
- accommodation during the conference
- various events organized for speakers/instructors such as dinners, Krakow sightseeing
How to become a workshop instructor?
Apply by sending us an e-mail: cfp[at]confidence-conference.org
- your name, surname, and e-mail - a short biography (up to 500 words) - topic of the workshop - description of the workshop - technical requirements (we will provide a room with tables, chairs, projector, and up to 15 notebooks [Windows 7])
The deadline for applications is February 28th 2019.
Important - If you wish to present in Polish during the workshops, please specify it in your application and send all the materials in Polish language.
Your entry will be evaluated by the team of our experts - Program Committee. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFW deadline.